Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Wiremu Greig 

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Matt Cecchin

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think this is a must win (in context of an easy game). This line up the Roosters have, will beat most bottom 8 teams, if not all of them.

• I do actually think it's a must win. Not in the context of the ladder etc but our ability to beat other Top 8 teams. These are the games we need to be winning if we are to be true contenders. Near enough is no longer good enough against other top sides, we need to be ruthless if we're a chance of actually winning this thing. It's time we made a statement. 

• I dont think we will get the Roosters at a better time,  the positive news is we have the roosters, Panther's and Souths twice I wouldn't say its a must win but we will need to win at least 4 out of them 6 games to feel like title contender - if roosters play out of thier skins and we go down narrowly then so be it but if we don't get them on the return leg then I'm concerned - but I agree time to get ruthless against a heavyweight weve struggled to match in the past. 

• We shouldn't have this attitute. I want our team to be versing teams at their best, unless its during the finals lol.  During the regular season, we need the experience of playing against top level players/teams. It gives us a better indication of where we our at. Plus people always come with the excuse that we only won because the team weren't at full strength or some BS. 

• So we should postpone this game until the Roosters are at full strength? 

• Thats not what I mean lol. I am saying we shouldn't have a mentality where we hope to verse teams that have key players injured.

• The Roosters are probably at their worst they have been this year. It's up to us not to beat ourselves with dumb offloads and push passes in our half

• Good to see we can agree on something Mick.....it's too late for me to mature, so it must be you LOL

• Lol Popps

• I do actually think it's a must win. Not in the context of the ladder etc

We have started to make a statement to the comp and now with a "depleted" "heavily depleted" "decimated" Roosters, (or choose your own different excuse) is not the time to stop going on with the show.

We are contenders and we are not going to let you forget it!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Muttman's discussion Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors
"Got a pic of the white?"
1 minute ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to colin hussey's discussion Moses makes call on future; Bulldogs’ big No.7 Gamble: NRL Transfer Whispers
"colin, the R&R merry go round never stops.
Before the ink dries from sign / re sign 1 player, then it is immediately "NEXT"!"
2 minutes ago
HKF replied to Offside's discussion Sin Bin/send off predictions for tomorrow
"Brown is the most undisciplined player in our team in both illegalities and giving away set restarts so he will be one.
Waqa Blake rushes at spaces in defence and sticks an arm out at ball carriers running past him so he will be 2."
21 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels open Clint Gutherson contract talks
"Well he better be going somewhere Snake - as FB we pay him to be everywhere. lol"
23 minutes ago
More…