Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Wiremu Greig 

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Matt Cecchin

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree

• Jack whighton is no certainty to play SOO, Gutho will be in the 17 no doubt 

• Gutho will still be in SOO camp imo.

• Gutho, Brown, Paulo, RCG and Mahoney all have somewhat solid chances of being drafted into the extended squads.

• Saw a story the other day and they listed the backrowers and back ups and locks and back ups - no mention of Brown whatsoever anywhere. I can tell you one thing, if he was a Qlder he'd have played about 20 Origins by now, he's dead set made for Origin. We've relied on playing too many flashy players, Qld keep selecting mongrels - Nathan is a mongrel and if I was selecting the NSW Origin team he'd be one of the 1st picked.

• No way Gutho makes origin this year unless teddy turbo and pap go down

• Gutho is a certainty for origin, Fittler likes fullbacks, he already has Tedesco, Turbo, Mitchell and Papynhausen pencilled in, plus Wighton gets in because he's an ex fullback

• I think Fitler learned his lesson from last year.

• Lane?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

colin hussey replied to colin hussey's discussion Moses makes call on future; Bulldogs’ big No.7 Gamble: NRL Transfer Whispers
"Coryn what makes the decision much harder is that each of our signed players all bring something to the team in quality and work.  Papali'i in particular is a very deceiving player, as he looks like squib, he stands 2cm above Stone, but is also…"
19 seconds ago
MontoEel replied to John Seckold's discussion Feeling Sorry for Broncs
"Agree Col, teams should win or lose on their own performance not get extra assistance."
4 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to Offside's discussion Sin Bin/send off predictions for tomorrow
"Probably Brown, Sivo, RCG, Mahoney, Matterson, and Cartwright. This will amend for the fiasco when Dylan Cubicle Brown wasn't sent off or binned. The referee for tomorrow hasn't been known to do the Eels any favours. Lets not forget that its not…"
6 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to John Seckold's discussion Feeling Sorry for Broncs
"The only reason we see such bias is the Betting agencies.
What they want is what they get.
Also the convenient rule changes, the worst being 6 again being abused mercilessly and you have some teams constantly facing decisions and scorelines like we…"
8 minutes ago
More…