Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Wiremu Greig 

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Matt Cecchin

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isaiah Papali'i listed twice and Nathan Brown is injured - is this from club's website?

• Typo initially. Papa starts, Lane on the bench 

• Seriously, I thought Nathan Brown would be out for a few weeks. What the fascination with Haze Dumpster? Blake's injury must be serious as well.

• This reply was deleted.
      • No, on the contrary I hope he does so long as he's 100% well. I'm very surprised he's listed and more surprised Dumpster is listed. Must be his form from last week against the Bulldogs

• He's learning, I am surprised though as it will be a big test for him even a few minutes, in saying that I still remember last years debut and he didn't stuff up. He was the first eels try scorer in a losing side last Saturday, we lost that game through poor goal kicking

• Only Paulo will play SOO at this stage. Moses, Mahoney, RCG, N Brown and Gutho will only play if injuries happen to the players ahead of them.

• Agree EA, dont think Guth or Brown will play origin this year.

• Guth will be in the squad. He's the perfect injury back up for anywhere in the backline, he may even be 18th man for the game in case of injury. RCG would still be a shout. Using him in tandem with an offloader would be very effective. Freddy could do worse than starting with Paulo and RCG.

• Yep.

• Moses is the back up to N Cleary.
                    • Mahoney is the back up to Grant.
                    • RCG and N Brown our the back up to Paulo, Saifiti, Haas, Radley, Murray, A Cricthon, etc.
                    • Gutho is a back up to Teddy and Papenhuyzen.
                    • Fergo is a back up to To'o, Turbo, Tupou, JAC. 
                    • So leaving aside those eels players personal dissapointments in missing selections for SOO , you have named 6 of our team as backup SOO. Why be concerned ? Great team then .  Go the mighty Eels .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Hope you don't mind me commenting as god forbid I actually do something here aye Grunta, sorry this is a free site and I'm able to make blogs or comment as I please, must be such a blight on your day and experience. Manly by 10 sorry again for being…"
34 seconds ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP NOW
"That's the Parramatta way Seth and it's been that way for a long time ."
1 minute ago
Seth hardy replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP NOW
"It's been obvious Fong since the spoon in2018 but you forgot to mention there all on higher pay grades so Arthur has nothing to answer for. Be prepared to just stumble on blindly."
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Thanks for the support Grunta appreciate and glad you like it. Keep up the support. It is people like you that make continue to post here so thank you for the motivation."
14 minutes ago
More…