18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

Going Forward once Moses returns i would like to see the following team

1. Blaize Talagi

2. Maiks Sivo

3. Will Penisini

4. Clint Gutherson

5. Bailey Simmonson

6. Dylan Brown

7. Mitchell Moses

8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard

9. Joey Lussick

10. Junior Paulo

11. Shaun Lane

12. Ryan Matterson

13. J'maine Hopgood

Interchange:

14. Brendan Hands

15. Makahesi Makatoa

16. Joe Ofahengaue

17. Kelma Tuilagi

Reserves:

18. Ethan Sanders

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Morgan Harper

•  No Carty??

• Don't understand why you have Talagi at fullback..... totally unproven there and his defence would have to be highly questionable and also the high ball. Everything else we have done with him hasn't worked, cannot imagine the extra reponsibility of fullback would change that.

Cartwright is a silly omission he actually give's shape and balance to our pack as an edge forward that can get into open space. I am assuming that last week was an abberation because of his injury, although I did note an aura of overconfidence in his mannerisms.

• Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its Gutho playing busted or not at full capacity or bite the bullet and put someone else in there. Neither roption is  ideal. Gutho needs to move to the frontline. His to tough for his own good. 

• Issue is, seems everyone has caught on that Gutho's knees have had it for the demands of playing Fullback, but BA doesn't want to put Talagi at 1 for a few reasons.

1) Gutho and Brown is same issue of both 6's

2) Talagi has not been playing that well at Fullback and needs a lot of time to develop there. He will be targeted.

3) BA needs a win, so Sanders at half is less of a risk as you are just making one change instead of two.

• I have no doubt that Simmo would be our best alternative if Gutho is out, but I also think Russell would play in front of Talagi if you do not want a potential total embarrassment. God help us if we had Asi there,

Don't disagree with Martyn continuing to be blooded in Reggies, he has more potential than most.

• There is no excuse for not having Martin in Cup. Just pure negligence.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"We are going through some crazy times Poppa. Hope you and Karen are doing ok "
16 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Spot on, Milford was the perfect example of that on the Dolphins debut. He wasn't up to scratch so Bennett dumped him."
38 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"So true, our squad is solid. In a perfect world we could do with two speedy wingers (hence me hypothetically wanting the two warriors wingers from the other blog). But what we really need is a coach to get the best out of what we've already got."
40 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"If I felt I have done everything possible and didn't feel I was contributing or getting that company to be more successful. I would start looking for another job, finding another avenue to go down, keep trying to get out of there and not wreck the…"
1 hour ago
More…