18. Sean Russell

19. Luca Moretti

20. Daejarn Asi

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Blaize Talagi

INs: Maika Sivo, Ethan Sanders, Brendan Hands, Makahesi Makatoa

OUTs: Sean Russell, Daejarn Asi, Bryce Cartwright, Blaize Talagi

Referee: Gerard Sutton 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Then again no real back-rowers to put in. Maybe Doorey? But then BA still needed to give some of the big names a chance to get him a win hoping they get going.

• Doorey is still out with a facial fracture as far as I know. He has had a terrible run of injuries.

• He returned last week off the bench in cup. Named to start this week.

• Oh ok thanks. I thought he still had a couple more weeks to go. Cheers

• All g, NSW cup aren't worth keeping up with anyway.

• He came back last week and is starting in cup.

• Lane wouldn't get a start in any other NRL side but then he probably wouldn't be taking the piss like he's doing now. 

• Blaize will come back in for gutherson 

Gutherson could hardly walk last week

• Who gives a shit what team he names. The effort they put in last week we will cop 60.

75% of the team does not deserve to be in first grade this week

• Why Makaslower 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"That's interesting Tragic, I'm not sure if Parramatta Council has become a sponsor but Sue Coleman - who many here poo-poo-ed, shat on, and pissed on with pleasure -  for her 30-year plus community service and council work has been an executive on…"
9 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Canberra did really well, but Manly also choked. Garrick was potting every conversion last week (I think he was 100% too). He missed like 3 last night. He gets those, Manly win. Lodge drops it cold off a kick off, there was another that Whitehead…"
13 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"They only beat manly. I reckon if Sivo didn't brain fart we probably go on and beat them without our halfback last week too. Manly are crap "
24 minutes ago
Nitram posted a discussion
We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would…
27 minutes ago
More…