18. Brendan Hands

19. Kelma Tuilagi

20. Wiremu Greig

21. Makahesi Makatoa

22. Maika Sivo

INs: Blaize Talagi

OUTs: Kelma Tuilagi

Referee: Todd Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But an x factor can do a lot of damage to a tiring forward pack.

• Which will could possibly have by not having another forward on the bench.

• They will play Gutherson through the middle and give Lussick a spell.

Bit of disruption, but of energy, help with direction.

• I can't see that happening. 

This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any.

• Despite all the Dolphins injuries that's still a better team than I thought they'd put together. 

• These are the kind of games that worry me... dolphins have plenty out injured, eels strong favourites...recipe for disaster

• Yup, the exact kinda game we turn up to play like we are on Valium.

• Agreed - we are no way certainties here. Old Fox 🦊 Bennett will have them ready / and the heat humidity will be a factor. 

• Pretty much. If we win, it'll be a monumental struggle. Eels always make easier games difficult. 

• Could Mustard be carrying an injury ?  That'd be just our luck if he was. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Real estate ay, so, in other words a car salesman type person. Not quite at that age as yet Poppa. A few years ago I received my masters in psychology, and since then I have been researching how and why certain words have an impact on certain…"
9 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Good pick up Cappy and it demonstrates that the game has changed and effectively we haven't changed with it. 
I can accept that in the 2000 period or before covid things were more beneficial for us and all the changes being mooted are now past a…"
13 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Yes my apoligies the second is the junior RL board.

"
25 minutes ago
The Captain replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Your last few sentences are spot on Coryn - for our team to win we need to play a certain way. Which explains why we have always been prone to blow-outs, and why we only win against teams who play into our gameplan (eg the Panthers) and not those…"
26 minutes ago
More…