18. Brendan Hands

19. Kelma Tuilagi

20. Wiremu Greig

21. Makahesi Makatoa

22. Maika Sivo

INs: Blaize Talagi

OUTs: Kelma Tuilagi

Referee: Todd Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But an x factor can do a lot of damage to a tiring forward pack.

• Which will could possibly have by not having another forward on the bench.

• They will play Gutherson through the middle and give Lussick a spell.

Bit of disruption, but of energy, help with direction.

• I can't see that happening. 

This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any.

• Despite all the Dolphins injuries that's still a better team than I thought they'd put together. 

• These are the kind of games that worry me... dolphins have plenty out injured, eels strong favourites...recipe for disaster

• Yup, the exact kinda game we turn up to play like we are on Valium.

• Agreed - we are no way certainties here. Old Fox 🦊 Bennett will have them ready / and the heat humidity will be a factor. 

• Pretty much. If we win, it'll be a monumental struggle. Eels always make easier games difficult. 

• Could Mustard be carrying an injury ?  That'd be just our luck if he was. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Parra's weakness is there back 5 that's where they are the slowest least athletic team in the league.
The fact they haven't invested or have development that is key to them winning the battle in the middle of the field is the Achilles heal of this…"
9 minutes ago
Tad replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Great Article exposing something where you can learn from  disappointments in being at the bottom of the ladder in what you do. Sometimes being in that place can be a good place to be to have a clearer view on how to progress. If you are midfield…"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
2 hours ago
More…