18. Brendan Hands

19. Kelma Tuilagi

20. Wiremu Greig

21. Makahesi Makatoa

22. Maika Sivo

INs: Blaize Talagi

OUTs: Kelma Tuilagi

Referee: Todd Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How much is the talagi selection to keep him happy as he is off contract and we just signed lomax and how much is it a tactical move?, 🤔

• I don't believe it's a tactical move.

• You're smarter than that HKF...

We should all be applauding that BA wants to find him a spot. Throw him in there wherever..

When Lomax arrives Talagi will be a year up

• I reckon it's more likely that he will come on late in the game and play in the middle to carve through their tiring defences. If that's the case this is a smart move from BA, where we know the heat and humidity will cause havoc with forwards.

• Hopefully Blaize has been doing tackling practice because what he has dished up so far in first grade has been pretty poor.

• Saw a report saying Talagi hasn't picked up his 2025 option yet, so might be in the 14 jersey for a while 🤣

• From what i heard is that they are deep in negotiations over a multi year extension. No point with the option if there is an extension on the table.

• Twice this year we have had an outside back go down, and it's caused us all sorts of drama. I'd be happy to have Blaize play that role all year he's not in the starting team. Covers every spot in  the backline and with the concussion rules, and the fact we like our top props to play big minutes I love him in that role.

• I also think later in the year moses and talagi can really provide the speed  and x factor parra are so sorely missing,both through the middle and sweeping plays  basically linking how gutho does in attack but alot more speed creating the overlap for the winger  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Parra's weakness is there back 5 that's where they are the slowest least athletic team in the league.
The fact they haven't invested or have development that is key to them winning the battle in the middle of the field is the Achilles heal of this…"
39 minutes ago
Tad replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Great Article exposing something where you can learn from  disappointments in being at the bottom of the ladder in what you do. Sometimes being in that place can be a good place to be to have a clearer view on how to progress. If you are midfield…"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
2 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
3 hours ago
More…