Reserves:

18. Dunster 

19. Takairangi

20. G Jennings 

21. Alvaro

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shawn Blore to reacquaint himself with Cyborg will be worth the watch.

They'll be pumped to send their club legends out with a win, BA better have the same emphasis on aTop 4 finish for us , if they come out like they did on Mary's St George game I'll be pissed.

Seriously if he cant get em up for this then god help us. One good thing is Sharks May just do Raiders as Ricky has rested a bunch of em

Kaufusi more minutes please - Lane to carry with purpose - RCG some big hits pls - Jnr just do ya thing - Moses run straight - Waqa stop leaving huuuge gaps in D - Field back ya self - Davey more minutes - Sivo lemme see you 'Blake Ashyford' all in front of you and Guth...organise all this please

Eels by 12 and solidify a Top 4

• Canberra have rested a lot of their stars. If they lose the 5.30pm match to Sharks,Brad may rest a few of our players.

• Can't. As by that stage our team will be cut to just 19. 

• Parra will lose this game if they don't show up and play like they have 

• The biggest team news was Canberra. I'm so surprised they are resting players.

• Obviously Stuart has more faith in the eels than some of the so called eels fans on this site. He knows he ain't finishing 4th.

• This reply was deleted.
      • And Jack Wighton.

• Thanks Ron 

• I thought Evans and Davey played well as starters. I would not mind seeing that again. 
    I thought Lane was more effective playing in the middle but I imagine that was just to get game time in others as Lane then shifted back to the edge 

• I reckon Canberra will still beat Sharks

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Not a bad claim, only thing i say is Norths only made one more GF after their 1922 title. In 77 years they made 1 GF. No minor premierships either. Souths were in same boat. 1971 was last premiership before 2014. In that time of 43 years they made…"
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I agree wholeheartedly and life's far more important than any game. To lose someone you love under those circumstances is unthinkable.
Regarding the Eels, to be honest all Eels fans should be used to losing by now - like it or not we are fast…"
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"100% Steel. I cannot stand Luai, what he stands for as a player. But if he played for Parramatta i would defend him to the hills. Latrell if he was at Parra i would stand by him. It is just how it is. Now doesn't mean we turn a blind eye to bad…"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"He has gotten better this year. You are right, Stuart would like to keep him but at same time has flaws and he like Hopoate a bit and Rapana will come back at some point, Chevy Stuart has to stay at 1. Savage could be expendable. I mean Sanders is…"
12 minutes ago
More…