18. Brendan Hands

19. Morgan Harper

20. Ethan Sanders

21. Wiremu Grieg

22. Luca Moretti

INs: None

OUTs: None

Referee: Chris Butler

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What if the same team that BA failed with comes out and puts a cricket score on, wouldn't that make Barrett look even better?.

You call it playing it safe, I call it playing it smart. He has the rest of the season to make changes and give others a chance.  Give the main guys the first opportunity to earn/keep their spot, there can be no excuses from anybody if they get the chance to right their wrongs. If things stay the same then Barrett is obligated to make changes,  if he doesn't than that makes him a bigger fool than BA.

Let this play out this weekend and see what happens after that depending on the result/ performances then judge whether he has made the right move.

• I hear there is an opening for Head Coach role at Parra. You may want to apply... wink

• $750k+ per year, 18 month severance pay. Sign me up. 

• Haha. All in jest of course, but it's astounding there aren't better quality coaches out there with the sort of money that's on offer. Coaches generally don't have the limited time to make money that players have, yet basically get the same money. You would have to be CEO of a top company to get that sort of money. If you know how to get the best out or people that's most of the skills you would need - anyone can learn the game.

• But who do you pick instead when your NSW Cup team is a complete dumpster fire...

• Barrett can now be referred to as Bush coach Mk2 . 

• Diet Bush Coach?

Bush Coach Lite?

• Trent must of contacted Brad to find out what team he wanted , rather disappointing.

• It would be a massive kick in the guts for BA if the exact same team that wouldn't try,  suddenly came out and puts a score on South's and defended like the Mongol empire.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"the middle defence cannot handle Newtown. MA fell asleep at marker for the first try."
3 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Eels down 16-0. Some one sided ref at the start for some reason compounded with eels errors."
4 minutes ago
Joel K posted a discussion
Sign him up PLZ  tearing the broncos rn
4 minutes ago
EA posted a discussion
Doorey is a centre with Dom de Stradis making his cup debut starting in the backrow. The injury toll is really catching up.
5 minutes ago
More…