RIP TERRY HILL

NRL rocked by death of former NSW and Kangaroos centre Terry Hill at 52

The rugby league community is in mourning following the death of former NSW and Kangaroos star Terry Hill at the age of 52.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting the former NRL centre died due to a heart attack while in the Philippines.

Hill had reportedly been spending more time in the Philippines in recent years where had been working with a charity.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, so young. He was certainly an interesting character, and a great footballer when he wanted to be.

• Far too young. Bit of a larrikin as well.

I think he had a greyhound named Nads. If it was going ok he'd yell out "GO NADS!".

One more thing to give Manly something to play for as well.

• Wow, dreadful. I always remember him for him being a class Centre but also a great character. The time where he acted as if he was knocked out and then rolled around back and forth when trainer was near him was hilarious. Also when Ryan Girdler went to his place for Footy Show when all his memorabilia was stolen, he made fun of it with the neighbour mowing his lawn with a Terry Hill Australian jersey.

Now Manly have extra motivation with a former legend and premiership winner with the club.

• You really  must come from  some really poor bloodlines Imanot , a man has passed away and this is the rubbish you post ?  

• You don't know the first thing about me Fong, so I don't really give a shit what your opinion is. I'm entitled to my opinion so deal with it. 

• Then why did you remove your comment you  rodent?

And of course i don't know you , I make a point of not knowing low standard people .

• Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. 

• Life is too short. Tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us, yesterday is gone. Live today, love someone, try and make someone smile. 

52! Too young. 

• Rip Terry hill 

Well said bob

• One of the very few Manly players I didn't detest. 

RIP.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"Because BA is their mate and the players don't feel threatened to be dropped if they string a few bad game in a row"
17 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Recon our mobile squad of 2001 would have killed all in this competition.. if only we had a couple of PJ Mwrshes and Brad Drew's and how good was Luke Burt. "
23 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Imagine what Bennett would do this our roster. .... they would all be firing or out of the squad. "
34 minutes ago
"We need RCG .. agree with Matterson and think Lane as well. He seems soft, misses tackles and is abit unco"
38 minutes ago
More…