RIP TERRY HILL

NRL rocked by death of former NSW and Kangaroos centre Terry Hill at 52

The rugby league community is in mourning following the death of former NSW and Kangaroos star Terry Hill at the age of 52.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting the former NRL centre died due to a heart attack while in the Philippines.

Hill had reportedly been spending more time in the Philippines in recent years where had been working with a charity.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unbelievable aye. One of my favourite opposition players ever. Loved to watch him play.

Far too young 52 and makes you wonder about your own mortality. Life's too short.

RIP Terry.

• RIP Tezza. Taken way to early. One of the very few manly players I didnt hate. Life is to short. I am currently sitting in Blacktown Hospital with heart issues and had an angiogram today. Luckily came back all clear but now have to have the shock treatment on my heart as it is working only at 20%. 

Condolences to the Hill family. 

• Sorry to hear of your heart issues. Best of luck with your cardioversion. You'll feel like a new man when your heart is back in sinus rhythm. Good luck. 

• Legend, I wish you all the best with the treatment,  be positive mate. 

Rip Terry Hill 

• I wish you all the best Legend .

• Hope it all goes well Legend. 

Chin up mate.

• All the best Legend, I am also going through a complicated health journey. Remember to keep a strong mindset it is very important, 

• All the best my Bob. Speedy recovery mate

• My Bob and Legend all my big hugs and best wishes in your health journeys xxx

• One of my friends just shared a reel of Terry Hill at Dapto dogs, that was some really funny stuff years ago. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"I guess it depends which side of the fence you are on Cap.
If I was 20 years younger I would probably agree with you.
I doubt I have another 10 years left in me to see if a generational talent can have the success of Bellamey or the failures of…"
33 seconds ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"That 2001 squad was years ahead of its time. Seemed though they were up for so long it drained them out, especially the squad being so young."
8 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"I used to think that way but the "good" clubs and evidently even the "bad" clubs (recently as per this post I have made) find a way to win despite injuries"
16 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Coryn, you can still play the power game, you just have to have the shape of the pack right, Hopgood and Carty give our pack shape, as I said in a previous post, one more of that style and the others fall into place. Matto can be a genuine middle to…"
24 minutes ago
More…