Replies

• Is it April already?

• Sure!

• Source?

• Sure bud. Club knows he's gone.

• Always an when immediately preceding a vowel

• This reply was deleted.
    • So Rein is trainng really strongly?

• "Stupid stuff". Precisely why this is allowed. This isn't harming anyone. If this user wants to live in a fantasy land, then they can.

• That's no good.

I heard we've signed Harry Grant for 2023 onwards.

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"MA still runs the ball and attacks from DH. But he has matured that he does not raid short sides for no reason as much like he was doing before. That's what we need for him because we have DB and Moses to run the attack. We don't need MA to do too…"
2 minutes ago
Acme replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"That's debatable. The AFL draft is compromised and they have the same issues between top and bottom teams."
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Then again i sort of want him to do that as i feel we need that a little bit. He is a smart kid he will work it out. Imagine that, same venue and occasion as his brother debuting. Plus i reckon BA would feel more at ease with his debut compared to…"
9 minutes ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Yep there were more positives this game than negative considering all of us expected worse without Gutho and Moses. For those that want to criticise DB, let's watch Munster play this week against sharks with Wishart at halfback and no Papi"
9 minutes ago
More…