Replies

• There both a bit up market for you Chiefy.......that said beggars can't be choosers....here is some light reading chiefy to help you on your way!!!.............. Its called the book on understanding women.....as you can see this bloke is getting a head job under the table as he reads it!

9874013855?profile=RESIZE_584x

• 9870469891?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 9870566052?profile=RESIZE_400x

• So other blogs with lots interaction are closed for who the hell knows what reason and shit like this is left up. 
    ????????????????????????? so many questions 🙋‍♂️ 

• Site is rapidly being overtaken by trolls and farktards!

• Why was the only good blog to read on here, with any traffic at all, the covid vaccine blog shut dowm?

Its so typical, just ridiculous, cant even talk about the biggest topic in the world on here and its the off season.

• I am a sucker for these types of blogs. I like to believe people when they say something . Maybe too trusting. I don,t understand why we have to spend all this time wondering if it is true when the author knows that it is not true. .Fandango what do you get out of it if you know it's not true..?  If its not true just own up to it and we can have a haha and all move on.

• Believe Tad, just believe

https://youtu.be/VuHFQ7KZOKA

• Slugg my wife and I have been on a bit of a roller coaster ride today reliving some memories from those days We were told that one of my wife's friends from primary school passed away and was having an online funeral today which we both watched online.. We both knew the person and we  haven,t seen her in about 50 years or so..She had a really tough life but a wonderful attitude to life in her youth.. It was sad but good for both of us to witness her ending after such a long time. It brought my wife and me so much closer to each other. That song. brought back some nice memories of our uncomplicated youth in a great era for our generation. Thanks

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"......Not done apparently 
Bench......Woremu Egg..... fucking big,  raw snd can be hard to get down. May end up with that egg on his face if ye doesn't get in a salad"
2 hours ago
Randy Handlinger replied to Seth hardy's discussion Are our Eels relentless enough to win it. l.
"Coached by...Bread Arthur....some say plainbread. Some say sugarloaf. Some even say it's stale..... or mouldy. But ....mf it is good Bread, it holds a meal together...but it has to get fresh.
Bench..... Pay Stoned ( if you think he is worth what…"
2 hours ago
Randy Handlinger commented on Tad’s status
"Sorry Tad, heaven don't do Rockstar. From hell the bat came and to hell it hath returned'"
3 hours ago
"Soooo it's........The Plattermatter Eels
\Capt. Clint Crabstickerson
Fisch Moses
Prawnthen Brown (Nathen Praown?)
Waqyu Steak
Ryan Platterson (Fryan Platterson)
Raygun Clamshell-Jellyard
Junior Paello
and fucking Reed Mehboney (Feed Muttboney?)…"
4 hours ago
More…