Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This gif melts my heart.

9700548281?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Have been following the Q Cup for years and the Dolphins are my most hated team. I see them as the Melbourne Storm of the Q Cup.

They will be in my top 3 most hated teams when they start in the NRL. 

• True, worse then Manly, Bulldogs, Storm, Penrith, Roosters and Broncos? As a Parra supporter I love to hate these teams.. Who you support in the Q cup? You sound like a Wynnum supporter Hahah.

• Wynnum are my 2nd most hated Q Cup side behind the Dolphins.

As of 2023 my top 3 most hated in order are Penref, Soufs and the Dolphins. 

• Still who's your Qcup side?

• The Logan Two Heads

• Not a Queenslander Kurupt.

• I said two heads not 3.

• The Jets.

• Just recieved a shot of the new mascot (prototype only)...

9701053256?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrakeet replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Plenty of lithium in Afghanistan no oil. "
11 seconds ago
Parrakeet replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Will we be jabbed out by Agenda 2030. Unless Christ comes before hand  this is the Agenda and everyone rolled up their sleeve.  Spain and 8 other countries are awoke now.  Isreal  on third booster of they can't update their vaccinated card update. …"
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Eels fight to retain stars
"Hahaha......yep $600k to stay or this might sound controversial, but I'd pay him $750k to F off - and I'd double it if he took JA and BA with him....
 "
3 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
""
3 minutes ago
More…