Replies

• Massive news, he was one of our best. Good on him though and it will allow us to keep Nuikore

• RCG is more crucial than Niukore. RCG provided so much when returning from injury. He led the defensive line and provided great carries. When RCG was injured we struggled to replace him. Whereas we have abundant of backrowers in Carty, Papa, Matto, etc

• He'll be 30 at the end of 2022, Niukore will be 25. We can expect continued improvement from Kaufusi & Stone next year and blooding of Hollis & Rodwell, plus a full season from Makhatoa & Gregg.

My first reaction was, "oh hell no", but this might actually work well for us. 

Letting him walk is exactly what the Storm would do. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Especially middle forwards

•  💯 on this RCG has a lot of mileage on those tyres.I'd continue to load up on young front rowers and let em develop and fight it out for that spot.

Let RCG go get his last payday.

• I wonder what sort of money his contract in 2023 was going to be? I wonder if he is chasing more money and hoping the eels will pay more 

• He'll be chasing one more long term deal. 

• Source ?

• Daily Telegraph has the article 

• That explains it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
45 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
2 hours ago
More…