Raiders no halfback getting pumped

First game without fogarty and they are getting pumped at home.

A halfback with a long kicking game is so important to where u start to defend a set after a kick. Also, impacts your 5th tackle play.  They have just lost 40-0 at home.

look what the roosters did to dragons with walker back.

this is not a defend BA blog, he still should be sacked imo. However, we are a different team with Moses in the team. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There was a wonderful opportunity to call me a Bush Wanker......there!

...........whats wrong with the bush anyway, poor old BA has had to put up with that for a long time and I could never see anything wrong with it......as a matter of interest, I am happy to show you a resume that suggests I did spend some time there, but yes early in my career I was an auditor and did spend time in the bush on infrequent occasions and loved every minute of it.  Also I was in the money markets with Bankers Trust of New York, Societe Generale the sixth biggest bank in the world and a couple of other merchant banks  market operations  before becoming Treasurer of a smaller bank in Brisbane.... I would suggest you stick to what you know Frankie as against what you have no idea about. Finally don't forget you contacting me when you wanted some advice on interest rates at a dangerous time in your business. I was happy to help you with no questions asked.Still am for that matter, I dont hold grudges Frankie.

Just get over the fact that other people have opinions as well as you.

• Well he instigated the Nathan  Brown revision of the pathways, and that was his domain.

You show your weakness Wiz when you talk about degrees, I'm the last one to focus on them as a necessity, ask Super he will tell you my stories about degrees being anything but an example of being someone capable of passing one. Something I suspect you failed at amongst a lot of other things that causes you to be so detrimental about people you cannot and should not judge.

MON just happened to be captain of a premiership NRL side and was highly regarded as a good honest player. He was also highly regarded by the team that did the review on Parra post the 2016 period. Face value I have never had any real issues with him other than his time is up and it probably in hind sight it should have been up after last year and this years efforts in R&R. which I would rate as very poor on face value without knowing the details.

But you Wiz have 20 players on the South Coast better than Lomax, and god knows how many that wait with bated breathe on your pearls of wisdom.

PS I don't wear Y Fronts but I suspect in your case your brown stains tend to be around your forehead because you are forever pissing into the wind.

• " He was also highly regarded by the team that did the review on Parra".  This comment shows why you are a  two bit dope who knows fuck all about fuck all .   

How was a person who achieved nothing at the tigers other than letting Josh Ado Carr leave so he could sign Jamal Indris and who was out of  the game for for 2 years recommend for the eels job ? Mark O'Neill and the two people who recommended him were very close friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• You left out the dancing at the Xmas party Frankie, who knows fuck all ??

Close friends Frankie, and you know that the same way that you know every board member who are also two bit dopes. They can't all be dopes can they Frankie?? Interesting that you would like to get a football experience on the board but presumably only if they pass your "dope test".

Never let your personal knowledge get in the way of anything that changes your bile! It must be sad to be that bitter!

• Perhaps you should get some knowledge before you dribble Bush banker . 

• Haha. Poppa's down for the count,  anyone have the white towel handy , 😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂

• I'll give you chance since you are a simple bush banker . 

Why don't you outline why the  people who did the review at the club recommend a person who ,

1. Was a failure as head of football for at the time the worst club in the game . 

2. Let go of Josh Ado Carr so he could sign Jamal Indris 

3. Was out of the game for 2 years 

Tell us using in  all your bush banker wisdom they or anyone for that matter recommend Mark O'Neill for the head of football position at Parramatta . 

Next you will tell us that Jim Sarantinos was hired on his own merit and not because of his buddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Your system of asking questions doesn't work on me Frankie. instead of telling what you don't know, tell us about all those wonderful posts that you were going to tell everybody about and came to nothing....stick to the boys that sell you cannabis down in Griffith when you want to show how you mask questions.I will answer nothing but this one Frankie tell me what proof you have that 1 &.2. are true and not subjective, after all you are making the accusations not me. Question 3 seems hardly relevant given the circumstances of how long you have been out of the game!!! but I am happy to be proven wrong.

Thanks for giving me a chance.... but nah! I will stick to the knitting~

• Give me the white towell back Chiefy, Fong just got knocked out~ 

• From packing shelves at Woolworths then 6 months at the Tigers where he was sacked & couldn't identify the talents of players like addo carr. then employed as the Eels head of football.  Talk about chasing high standards 😂😂

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Report says nothing signed yet , but verbally agreed to terms."
14 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Badger, for real? Has he signed the contract with a pen or pencil? I thought it was like Poppa said, based on media reports a few hours ago, but dunno. Who can keep up.
It's a bit odd they're waiting to get together or whatever until the whole…"
36 minutes ago
EA replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Yep made a couple typos sorry "
39 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Not so, Bennett is having talks with the Rabbits after Magic Round."
50 minutes ago
More…