Quiet here tonight

What's the matter with you lot????

jake Arthur plays well and you all shut the F**k up. 
Hahahahaha

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Predictable from snake, I wonder if berty will ever come back to support you. 
      Come on mate 2 try assists when the game was on the line, made his tackles, kicked with some decent depth. 
      Did his job at 19 years of age. 
      He is the do your job half they need when brown and gutho run the show. 
      Glad your first post game comment was negative as I said you are good for predictablity 

• I think He'll  take the praise he got from John's, Fittler and Thurston over a nobody like you Snakey.

• Dont forget Snake he leader for missed tackles of the night....

• So glad for him. It's a great sign for a 19 year old to steer the team around like that, he definitely has potential. I just want BA to give him the time to develop.

Let's hope he rips in next week too.

• Are blogs like this really needed especially when people are praising his game in the game day blog.

Posts like this are just created to stir shit up.

• Its definitely not. But neither were the torrids of acid blogs that preceeded it. I could do without both. 

• Holy shit... he's been mentioned in the game day blog plenty... and complimented! The game only just finished - should there already be 200 blogs praising Jake???

• Kid didnt let the fans down. But it wont matter, hate is hate.

1 Line break

2 try assists

22 tackles

12 kicks for 444m 

Did his job and a bit more. Was great to see Thurston make special mention of his talent, Johns did too. Watching the kid get interviewed and god he is young and wide eyed. My family watching it tonight have a soft spot for the kid, probably because of how much shit gets put on him here. He kicked well and tackled well all night.  Yep made some missed tackles - needs some improvement there. A couple of years in reggies and fill out that body, the kid has footy skills.

• 2 try assists

Those try assists won the game for us the confidence in that moment to go to the young fulla when your got DB on thee other side there was zero doubt from Mahoney going there zero.I'd say  the team are pretty tight around the JA selection.

The scare mongering and just utter shit given to him on here is what I don't like as you mention immortals are giving this guy credit but what do they no.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I think Barrett is fine as an assistant.I think if we continue to use the attack in the shape that it's used he should be able to help with that.
They still need to add a defensive coach to help on that side especially around the ruck.
Ill just wait…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I actually have no issue with Trent Barrett being assistant. More so the fact that BA's 10th year is official before his lucklustre 9th season is settled. Then if we have an average year next year they'll extend him as they cannot have him…"
2 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"What capacity did Barrett work with in the Panthers? Was he mainly attacking structures or defensive? The only way this works is if they also get another fresh voice and looks after the opposite to Barrett. "
4 minutes ago
Da Rock replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"goes against what a number of "fans" have pontificated about on here 
Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neill said, “Brad identified Trent Barrett as someone who could add great value to our football program. We all agreed that to…"
7 minutes ago
More…