Quiet here tonight

What's the matter with you lot????

jake Arthur plays well and you all shut the F**k up. 
Hahahahaha

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You really think JB? 
            sorry to disappoint you

• There's only one person on this platform I speak to like that....and it's that fuckwit. 

• 10753170068?profile=RESIZE_584x

• BWAHAHAHA! Brissy suspended again mwahahaha!

Hi Brissy!, i know youre reading lol.

• If you go on TCT ( take Zoloft first ) their is a guy called Pete who sounds exactly like Brissyeel . 

• Hopfuly Sisseel is gone for goood.

• He had some good moments and definitely his best half with us. , still a lot to work on like his kicking (how many more Manlys kicks found turf compared to us) and defense read/communication.
    insaying that he's a fringe first grade player and he plays at the standard of a fringe first grade player so think it's unfair to expect too much from him.

• I dont think so he is a waste of SPACE....

Add least he came 1st in missed tackes for the club last night........

• Still trying to work out how a professional NRL club, has a 19 year old as their first back up half. Even if he was a superstar in the making, you'd think there would be another back up half who had experience and you could rely on to do a job.

• There should be but Wells recruitment are crap..The bench was woeful 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"Spot on HKF. The issue is that it's clear that BA will be given yet another chance. The dopes that are calling Barrett a shit appointment as an assistant because of his poor record as a head coach haven't got a clue.
Barrett's hardly the problem…"
4 minutes ago
HKF replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"I'm not against the club signing Barrett as an assistant coach,  he has far more credentials than our current assistant coaches, even though Barrett has failed twice as an head coach at least he was considered good enough to be given a chance at a…"
13 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"Slap some face bazzy bazz

BAZZA  !"
15 minutes ago
Snakey replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Trent Barrett joins Eels as Assistant Coach in 2023
"lol a brains trust of BA and Trent, talk about reaching for the stars.
This is going to be the most comical combo ever at the club."
17 minutes ago
More…