Pricky goes FULL Retard Jaeman Salmon

10752048481?profile=RESIZE_710xI've had history with that kid," Stuart said. "I know that kid very well. He was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasn't changed now.He's a weak gutted dog person now."

Starling was tackling Penrith's Jaeman Salmon when the Panther was seen to kick up with his boot right between the Raiders hooker's legs, landing Salmon on report and gifting Canberra a penalty.

"He's got the double whammy. One in the lunchbox and one on the chin," Fox Sports commentator and former NRL player Michael Ennis said of the incident.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nothing will happen as sticky is protected.

• i reckon Sticky is gonna cop a big fine, a coach cant say that stuff in the media, its unprofessional.

Having said that, ricky might have a veryt good reason to bag him, and it obviously has nothing to do with the kick, theres history there.

• Salmon played in the same team as his son as kids, probably kept his son out of the starting side.

• by the sounds of it, its worse than that.

You wouldnt speak about somebody like that unless they had done something pretty bad, would you?

• Keeping his son out of the side was tongue in cheek.  

• Rumour is he bullied his son at Cronulla.

• I reckon your right snake let's see what happens

• Danny wielder already trying to turn the focus on what the history is between pricky and salmon. Said he got off the phone to ricky who refused to apologise or retract the statement, went on to say the history will come out, never once said anything about punishment or sanctions for ricky. He tried to make the focus about the history rather than the comment.  These journalists are an absolute disgrace. 

• 100 % unless Ricky can prove Jameon as kid  killed Sticky's family , dog and gold fish then Ricky has SFA and you're correct about the media starting to protect the grub . 

What Jameon did or didn't do when he was a kid is totally irrelevant .

• Maybe Jaemon promised to take Sticky's daughter to the prom and never showed up ? Sticky always blames his actions on something to do with his disabled daughter . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Sacrifice a sub and get him to take Mitchell out early."
20 minutes ago
Jack replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"We must win on the back of our defence, doesn't happen much "
26 minutes ago
Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"Throw the book at him and make that book an encyclopaedia."
30 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"I know what he said is out of line. But at the same time, the NRL force the coaches to do these pressers not long after the game. They are emotionally invested so they can often say stuff they regret later. How often when I'm pissed off not send an…"
33 minutes ago
More…