Pricky goes FULL Retard Jaeman Salmon

10752048481?profile=RESIZE_710xI've had history with that kid," Stuart said. "I know that kid very well. He was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasn't changed now.He's a weak gutted dog person now."

Starling was tackling Penrith's Jaeman Salmon when the Panther was seen to kick up with his boot right between the Raiders hooker's legs, landing Salmon on report and gifting Canberra a penalty.

"He's got the double whammy. One in the lunchbox and one on the chin," Fox Sports commentator and former NRL player Michael Ennis said of the incident.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wasn't Ricky involved in a fatal accident?

• Rumour is back in the Cronulla days Salmon bullied Rickys son. Like I said that's the rumour going round.

• He did have a DUI and he flipped his car onto 3 other cars when he was with the Sharks. 
        Still ....

• Wow what an idiotic thing to say Ricky. Haha gees.

That will get him at least $100k fine surely.

• Agreed, that is a must Frankie. 

• BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Quality spray  ''i know that kid very well, he was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasnt changed, he's a weak gutted dog person now''

BWAHAHAHA!!! 'dog person'' hahaha!

Imgine if somebody said that about Jake, all hell would have broken loose, the club would have contacted ASIO and the CIA and there would be a massive investigation underway.

I wonder what the NRL will say about this?

• Doesn't Biff call Marty McFly that in Back to the future????

• Im calling it now, ''a weak gutted dog person'' is going to go down as a cult saying in RL circles, people are gonna meme the shit out of this.

This will go down as the words Ricky is remembered for, a bit like Gasnier with the 'fire up bitch'' lol

This is brilliant , ''weak gutted dog person'' bwahahaha, i mean wtf does that even mean?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Sacrifice a sub and get him to take Mitchell out early."
16 minutes ago
Jack replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"We must win on the back of our defence, doesn't happen much "
22 minutes ago
Grunta ‘Family Guy’ Arthur replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"Throw the book at him and make that book an encyclopaedia."
26 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"I know what he said is out of line. But at the same time, the NRL force the coaches to do these pressers not long after the game. They are emotionally invested so they can often say stuff they regret later. How often when I'm pissed off not send an…"
29 minutes ago
More…