Peni

Did Peni just play Kaufusi into first grade

I truely love to see Peni charge onto one but I shudder as he goes to catch it. That drop tonite in front of the posts was typical, all heart.but jeez brus .....you had one job!

Kaufusi to get match time I hope

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Peni has not dropped the ball more than anyone else. You can't wait all year for someone to drop a ball and then when they do it once sa see I told you. If you really think that then back up your mouth by keeping tally of Peni's drops and the other forwards and show a scrap of evidence. Dumping on our own players like this when not justified can only harm their confidence and become a self fulfilling prophecy. 

Having said that I agree Kaufusi should get a go next week. For one, we need to give the reserves a game to keep them match ready. BA should rotate that last bench spot until one of those forwards stands out and claims it.

• Coyote c'mon he DOES drop the pill, he renowned for it otherwise I wouldn't give it breath.

• We both have our opinions - let's see the stats 

tried to find them but havent yet

• Peni and Taka really did not contribute much to the team last night, what the game showed is that Stone is worthy of a bench spot likewise I beleive time for Oregon to be also given a bench spot, which in a sense will be an audition from both Stone and Oregon for a bench spot once Brown returns.  Marata on his performance last night deserves to keep a spot in the team, even off the bench.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Another year older Pops, and thanks for your comments.  I did enjoy the game last night especially the way the ref played, I had no idea about what was going on in the first few minutes with the first try, until I heard the 6 again being applied.  Interestingly for me I was surprised at how Jamile Hoppa went last night he tried aggression and hard play and did ok for his first NRL game, even with some missed tackles.

I don't think that Lodge added a lot to the game though, and thought Payne Haas tried his heart out for the mules, when he gets his cohorts back in Fifita and Paangai Jnr back their pack will be on another level.

• Hey Colin,  like poppy said, good to see you posting mate. Some of the long term posters have stopped posting of late and the site is poorer for it.

• Mate, I have looked at some of the blogs here for a while and for me, a waste of time reading past the blogs thrust, very much boring stuff for me.  Think that maybe i'm not rowing solo in a cabin cruiser.

• Backs up my claim that the site is poorer for having the old long term posters not posting.  Hope you are doing well anyway mate.

• Thanks, glad the cooler weather is here in one way as the heat is something that I don't like and knocks me around. Winter is better as I can rug up to keep warm and add on what I need for that, heat in summer??? Well one can only take off a certain amount of clothes to try and cool down before offending others and oneself at the same time.

• Colin, good to see you. I hope you and the family are well. And stay cool, mate! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Exactly, he has worked that well the last 3 weeks. If Carty is out i can see BA naming either Greig or Ogden on the bench to continue the rotation."
23 seconds ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"if they sign lomax why would talagi stay"
59 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Yeah I just can't seem to get into the words of a dude that was considered smart in very different times. It's like taking advice penned by Henry Ford and applying it to fixing a Tesla. Or Relationship instructions penned by Elvis. "
19 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"When BA gets it right with the bench and our prop rotation, our middle doesn't get that tired."
27 minutes ago
More…