Replies

• Have been saying for years that we should chase Lomax.

So happy it has finally happened. 

He will be great for us and the best centre we have had since Jennings. 

• As a winger Lomax is Origin class, as a centre he's always watched from home

• He will go better with better players around him.

• Since danny crenkovic

• Scott Mahon was good mate...just had the wrong experience around that group for me. 

• MUST be played at fb - surely he's the "x factor" BA was wanting 

• Yeah. Gutho is a gun fullback but he looks like he's held together with Sticky tape these days.  The skills all still there, but he's slowing down.

Gutho is the perfect 14. Can play 9,6,1 and at a stretch 7. Be an expensive 14 though. 

• No way you take Gutfrom fb, he was difference between winning and losing last week.

• The King keeps his fullback spot for sure.

• I wonder if the Temora connection wit Barrett had anything to do with landing Lomax?

Liam Martin also from Temora...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Yes my apoligies the second is the junior RL board.

"
10 minutes ago
The Captain replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Your last few sentences are spot on Coryn - for our team to win we need to play a certain way. Which explains why we have always been prone to blow-outs, and why we only win against teams who play into our gameplan (eg the Panthers) and not those…"
12 minutes ago
The Captain replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Yeah I agree HOE, it's so scary to see it in the numbers because it's glaring and it's unavoidable. We can't "hope" our way out of this
Which again doubles down on our R&R and how much it has really hurt us over the long term. And this then drives…"
28 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Thanks for your support Michael, if you are over 65 you can obtain membership of the nursing home brigade.....Sluggy is the President and you will note that they don't go after him. 
Fongy has something to do with Real Esate in the Cabramatta area.…"
32 minutes ago
More…