Replies

• Would love to see him at fullback with guth moving to the centres

• I reckon that's got to be the plan. Have Gutho see out his contract, shift Lomax to the back and Talagi/Richard Penisini takes over at centre.

• Am I the only person worried if Gutho could handle playing centre?

• Lomax is signed til 2028, in 2028 Gutho will be 34 so by then he would be looking at retirement or moving positions as he cannot keep up with Fullback demands. I do not think Gutho moves before then anyway.

• Could gutho go to England after his contract finishes next year? Personally, if he is not able to play fullback, I think he needs to be moved on unfortunately. His carry's and speed at centre would be concerning.

• He was much better on Saturday. His leadership alone is needed.

• He can't he got stepped multiple times by Capewell in origin who is not a centre either and is slow as mud

• Awesome signing. I stated we should have chased this bloke a couple of seasons back. He just keeps improving. Very happy with this signing.

• I have to say I'm surprised the R&R committe managed to pull off this signing rather quickly. Not their usual form to be efficient. I wonder whether there's something else going on in the background which sped things along.

Good signing nevertheless. 

• Looking forward to his addition to the squad next year, I've always thought his kick chase is elite 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
1 hour ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Captain, I was just reading the same article about an hour or so ago and was tempted to post it as well. Talk about Synchronicity. Scary, scary cold hard stats.
There's another great article from the same mob on age metrics for different…"
3 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Depressing article. We could get the spoon for the next few seasons. "
3 hours ago
More…