Replies

• Where's Sivo? Not even in your moved on list 

• Oh yea I forgot about him. He would take Guymer spot for me. Guymer can go back on a development deal and I would move Brazel on.

• Depends on if Sivo sees FG again this year. If he doesn't he will be gone come 2025.

• Thanks for that info and effort mate.

Id be surprised if Richie and Arthur aren't operational by the new year.

Theyll both be playing round 1 nsw cup I think. Richie is very much in the plan for first grade last I heard?

• Yea he can still be in FG calculations from a dev deal.

• If Asi was happy to stay i would keep him. He is very handy, not as much as Brown of course. 

• I wouldn't sign Cotric, just do not get good vibes from him. Ever since he left for Canterbury his career fell off. Actually, even his Origin debut it fell after that as it was a shocker. I also think they will keep 1 spot available as most teams do. Brazel i doubt will get top 30. Guymer seems to be improving week by week, MA will start on his development deal as he is only top 30 in 2026.

• Agreed Cotric is Shite

• Agreed he's a snail Schiller is the one we want out of Canberra.

• Welcome the the mighty blue and gold Zachery

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
48 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Captain, I was just reading the same article about an hour or so ago and was tempted to post it as well. Talk about Synchronicity. Scary, scary cold hard stats.
There's another great article from the same mob on age metrics for different…"
2 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Depressing article. We could get the spoon for the next few seasons. "
3 hours ago
More…