Replies

• On a sport program they were debating what possibilities old Nick has worked out. One was, Nick allowed Manu to go to Rugby allowing him to earn top dollar in Japan under the condition when he returns he signs with the Chooks for around $300 000 allowing the chooks to have plenty of cap space. This was their debate on radio was whether this is right or wrong & it's a good question. 

• Fisher Harris granted release!!!!

• Knights have sighed James Schiller rip

• Just saw that. I can't believe we weren't talking to him. Given how low our stocks are that seems crazy. 

• Only just finished saying yesterday I felt that he was locked in at Canberra. Terrible terrible miss by us. He is a fantastic prospect. Big strong fast versatile. 

• I have a feeling the club is backing Russel despite most of us agreeing he would be a great back up winger rather than first choice. 

• I think Russell, Sivo and Richie P will fight it out for one side next year and Lomax will stay on the Wing. There's not way he is so hard out against playing wing like they are saying he is. Sure, it might not be his preference but his impact on the games is undeniable.

• What's the latest with Apa Twidle?

• Flegg is struggling. He has missed some games. Not sure whether that is because of injuries or form. He has been moved to 5/8 this week. I personally doubt he will make it to FG. He dominated SG ball last year but struggled when he moved up to Flegg last year.

• Come on guys,  we just signed lomax,  schiller wouldn't be going to the knights on chump change. We probably won't be able to afford a quality winger until we get sivo off the books.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ShatteredEel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Now let's see how they go without the captain . Some were calling him no good , let's see how they go as a club without him"
4 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"I see it as an opportunity to highlight the incredible strong backup the club has assembled. We could see 2 or 3 superstars come out of this. A chance for Brad to show his worth"
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Thank god we had Talagi playing Fullback the last few weeks, god knows he needs it..........oh wait, thats right, he spent the last 7 weeks not there or barely there.
Round 3: Centre FG
Round 4: 5/8 FG
Round 5: 5/8 FG
Round 6: FB NSW cup
Round 7:…"
8 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"If Russell gets picked (which I hope he doesn’t) then he will kick.
As Sanders is a goal kicker I would go with him.
BA will probably put Russell at fullback and bring Talagi back in to 5/8 just to try and prove he was right the first time."
8 minutes ago
More…