Parra players speak to the media

Why are the players speaking to the media?

Especially what I just heard...."players think they can't win the GF if they finish out of the top 4.

What type of positive thinking is that crap? If anything they've just put more pressure on themselves to beat Tigers.

But what if they don't beat Tigers? Do they change their minds and say they can win from 5th? 

Bloody Hopeless, and it starts from the top!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a whingey, whiny, 'I have fuck all in life' kind of blog, now isn't it Mr Anal List.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I see that approach as well, probably extend him if anything. Also the whole retirement comment is half the forwards should retire. Hopefully get traded while they still have value but won't be. "
32 seconds ago
EA replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"The board will use players being stupid and the refs being horrible as factors out of his control to resign him.
tho the refs were horrible. In the first half go to 9:45 left in the half. You will DCE shove his forearm in Gutho throat. No pen…"
10 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would know than Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door than wouldn't you? Obviously full of shit mate. Meet me at parra training with who you know and so on. I'll do the same. Bet you I bring a hell of a lot more ex and current…"
12 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Slater will NEVER coach in Sydney. He has been slated in as Bellamy's successor, and do you really think Thurston will move to Sydney. I can understand your pain, and how you feel, we all want BA gone, I can't see it happening until the end of the…"
21 minutes ago
More…