Parra players speak to the media

Why are the players speaking to the media?

Especially what I just heard...."players think they can't win the GF if they finish out of the top 4.

What type of positive thinking is that crap? If anything they've just put more pressure on themselves to beat Tigers.

But what if they don't beat Tigers? Do they change their minds and say they can win from 5th? 

Bloody Hopeless, and it starts from the top!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mmmmmmmm not sure about outlandish comments but certainly outlandish behaviour, and im not so sure what their clubs leadership and standards are like when the following is allowed to happen. 

Roosters 2016 Shawn Kenny Dowell charged Domestic Violence

Roosters 2016 Mitchell Pearce humping a dog

Souths 2015 John Sutton and Burgess charged Assault in Arizona 

Roosters 2015 Willis Meehan charged Armed Robbery and Assult Occassioning

Roosters 2015 Jennings charged Offensive Behaviour by Police 

Roosters 2015 Martin Kennedy charged with Drug offences

Souths 2015 Dylan Walker and Aaron Grey overdosed on drugs and placed in induced comas.

Roosters 2016 Mitchell Pearce committed to Drug Rehab re alcohol.

Souths 2016 Krisiam Avua,a terminated re breaking Drugs policy

Storm 2017 Jessie Bromich and Kevin Proctor charged snorting Cocaine

Roosters 2017 Shaun Kenny Dowell charged Cocain Possession.

Roosters 2017 Paul Carter charged supply Cocaine

Roosters 2017 Paul Carter charged after falsley alledging Fergo drugged his kids.

Roosters 2017 Jayden Nikorima terminated failed two drug tests.

Canberra 2017 Josh Papali charged drink driving

Souths 2018 Zane Musgrove charged reckless destroyed property

Souths 2018 Greg Inglis charged drink driving

Souths 2018 Liam Coleman / Musgrove charged aggravated indecent assult.

Canberra 2018 Jack Wighton charged Assault

There are a lot more incidents within the clubs mentioned but i was getting bored giving them oxygen. Point probably made though, glass houses and all that.

• This ^^^^..... can't wait to hear Brissy's reply lol

• Think it is a good idea.

want the match officials to know this is important to us not just the tigers farewell

• Your dammed if you do and your dammed if you don't!

• Dopiest blog of the year candidate 

• I couldn't careless what the players say,words without action mean jackshit.

• Just like "we didnt get our start right" and 'if we get our defence right the attack will come"... weekly small minded thinking the super coach has been drilling into them for years.

• I wish players said what they actually thought for a change.

It would be refreshing to hear something like, "can't wait to play those cunts again, we will absolutely smash em" or "what the fuck does Gould know about how good we are as a team?" or "The Roosters are dead set cheating the cap, everyone knows they are".

• No football player in history has been remembered as a great orator. The boys are simply pumping themselves up to win this weekend and secure a top four / second chance..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Yeah well said Poppa. The issue with our club is everyone is comfortable. They might be doing a competent job in the sense that the place is not a basket case and we have done ok in the past. But since the times are getting more difficult they are…"
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I'll also say Forty did call out how Talagi is being stuffed around and how bad that can be for his development and Russell to Centre makes no sense when wanting him to improve as a Winger."
14 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Excellent work yet again HOE. Well done. I'm very concerned about the club as a whole, It seems the club is using this match as a litmus test but really they should be looking at the response from the next few months. As they say - talk is cheap and…"
21 minutes ago
LB replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Wow, dreadful. I always remember him for him being a class Centre but also a great character. The time where he acted as if he was knocked out and then rolled around back and forth when trainer was near him was hilarious. Also when Ryan Girdler went…"
23 minutes ago
More…