Parra players speak to the media

Why are the players speaking to the media?

Especially what I just heard...."players think they can't win the GF if they finish out of the top 4.

What type of positive thinking is that crap? If anything they've just put more pressure on themselves to beat Tigers.

But what if they don't beat Tigers? Do they change their minds and say they can win from 5th? 

Bloody Hopeless, and it starts from the top!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Think it is a good idea.

want the match officials to know this is important to us not just the tigers farewell

• Your dammed if you do and your dammed if you don't!

• Dopiest blog of the year candidate 

• I couldn't careless what the players say,words without action mean jackshit.

• Just like "we didnt get our start right" and 'if we get our defence right the attack will come"... weekly small minded thinking the super coach has been drilling into them for years.

• I wish players said what they actually thought for a change.

It would be refreshing to hear something like, "can't wait to play those cunts again, we will absolutely smash em" or "what the fuck does Gould know about how good we are as a team?" or "The Roosters are dead set cheating the cap, everyone knows they are".

• No football player in history has been remembered as a great orator. The boys are simply pumping themselves up to win this weekend and secure a top four / second chance..

• This is a whingey, whiny, 'I have fuck all in life' kind of blog, now isn't it Mr Anal List.

• You are a brutal man Grunta. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapete replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels eye Bryce Cartwright, Bevan French
"No worries"
1 hour ago
Parrapete replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels eye Bryce Cartwright, Bevan French
"Not that I am aware Col"
1 hour ago
Browny replied to MontoEel's discussion Recording Acoustic Guitar/Vocals with a USB Mic
"Monto's greatest hits volume 1
I shot the referee, but i didn't shot the linesmanthe devil came from Melbourne.Storms my team.The trophies in VictoriaRugby, Rugby, Rugby League is rigged.Bring Back the Biff and Smash Smith"
3 hours ago
Muttman replied to MontoEel's discussion Recording Acoustic Guitar/Vocals with a USB Mic
"Just go to your local store and chat about USB mics. There's a few decent and reasonable options for vocals and guitar/keys etc. Surprisingly simple.  I've  recorded a few tracks with nothing but my guitar, mic and a Mac. Really simple. "
4 hours ago
More…