"Howarth isn't really improving that backline IMO and he has plenty of injuries. We need to be looking for a better centre than him. I wouldn't sign someone to be our first choice centre if they are not top quality. Would rather wait a year and go…"
"Left centre, and maybe a backup left winger depending on Addo-Carr.
Kelly - Penisini - Best (?) - AddoCarr
Simonsson - Samrani - Nanva - Skelton
That's a dream 2-5. However if AddoCarr is let go I'd be happy with just promoting Simonsson or Skelton…"
"That team + a left centre and for Kautoga to be consistent is good. Very good even.
The rest of the top 30 should be a couple more backup outside backs and the likes of Talagi/Koina/Talataina/COinakis/etc..."
Replies
Left centre, and maybe a backup left winger depending on Addo-Carr.
Kelly - Penisini - Best (?) - AddoCarr
Simonsson - Samrani - Nanva - Skelton
That's a dream 2-5. However if AddoCarr is let go I'd be happy with just promoting Simonsson or Skelton or Samrani to LW. Key addition is left centre.