Replies

• Soft penalty for panthers

• Man those who complain about one out footy must hate South's.

Thats all they've pretty much done this whole game.

• Players on board th sides look to be struggling with the conditions. Probably quite humid up there. I have no idea who will win this.

• I really hate the inbred POS walker. Other than that cunt I am happy for the Bunnies winning tonight.

• Master coach does it again.

• I don’t think anyone really expected that result

• I said a week ago we have to beat Newcastle Penrith and Melbourne to make the GF. That's why top 4 should always be the goal

• Looks like we got to beat both penrith and Melbourne to make the grandfinal, the two form teams of the last two years.  Positive is if we beet them both to make the grandfinal I don't see us loosing the big one to manly, rabbits or roosters.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Agree, he somehow reverted to his Titans form. Maybe the humidity caused him flashbacks?"
1 minute ago
Big D replied to Surfer eel's discussion BA
"Only thing management care about are memberships. Better to cancel these than trying to appeal to common sense "
5 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players

NRL Player vs Park Footy. Right there."
6 minutes ago
Big D replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"He actually conceded all of this in the presser. He said that they talk about effort and changing soft attitude all of the time. Well the players aren't buying it, so read the room and resign. You have lost the dressing room and more importantly the…"
7 minutes ago
More…