Panthers Top of Table

After the Panthers flogged the Sharks they have now leap frogged the Eels again and sit at the top of the NRL ladder. If the the Eels lose against the Knights on Sunday afternoon they will either remain second or go further down the ladder depending on other games and the for/against percentage. Let's hope the Eels can knock off the Newcastle Knights on Sunday afternoon in Newcastle.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, they're cooked

• It's official, Hodgson has done his ACL, and on top of that Bailey Simonsson has done his AC joint in his shoulder, so he's done for 2020 as well.

See ya in '21 Sticky !!!

• You know the season is actually going OK when you can calculate that even a loss will leave your team 2nd and maybe 3rd if a 41 points differential is overhauled somehow. 
    Though I've said 4 weeks I a row now that this is the big test!

• For mine the big test is vs the Storm

If we can psychologically dispense of them and get that monkey off our backs then I think we may start to truly believe.

• Agreed. My only query is whether it would be better to grind out a win or to blow them off the park? What's a better finals inspiration? It's not an obvious answer once we admit that saying about finals footy bring very different to the regular season games. 

• Monto. I again admire the profundity of your insights. Fancy that, if we lose Penrith remain on top given they are already on top. That we might slip even further down the ladder if we lose just shows the depth of your genius. 

• I admire your attention to detail of another's comment or blog title. You remind of another phantom A.T.D. (Attention To Detailer).

• Not after tomorrow parra bye 16

• 24 /8 to parra

• A loooooong way to go in this comp..... I wouldn't be getting carried away if I'm the Panthers 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Agree with that Al"
10 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"The Sivo style of winger, the kind that massively increases your chance of scoring if and when your team finds themselves inside the 20 is out of fashion, replaced by super fit metre eater style wingers. Sivo can't be that. Not sure if he can come…"
13 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?"
14 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"No."
40 minutes ago
More…