Page Issues

Hey all is anyone else having page issues. Click on next page on blogs and goes back to top of page.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. Happens on my laptop, and I've tried several browsers with same issue. On the IPad it is fine. 

• Yep on my phone this happens

• Yep, iPad as well.

• Cheap equipment or need to delete the app and reinstall it, or delete the cookies and maintance scan. 

• It also happens on my samsung. Strangely all I do is rotate it around to Portrait view.

Also sometimes I have to be in portrait view to make comments in the cupboard.

• A few times on phone

• #shitkuntsite

• Try clearing your cache and cookies then reloading the site. I can't replicate it on my end.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"I think it is all about the quality of information you are relying on with conflict resolution and how you process that information Brett. We have two currently excellent examples on how you process conflict. Covid has opened up weakness's in our…"
21 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to paul taylor's discussion Why 10% improvement really makes a difference
"Agree.  Good write up!"
35 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"That suddenly  has some substance Brett!"
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"No he wanted to know where I have been Daz, Trust didn't enter into it!
Though i did notice that when Tad listed out all those sins, drinking, gambling ect I noted that they all had application in my current existence, luckily I am an improver, in…"
1 hour ago
More…