Our preseason matchups pretty much confirmed

Nothing else to talk about so let's look at our preseason fixtures for 2027,Tigers and storm gonna be our first two teams we verse.Gonna be good and exciting to see where the boys heads will be at.The storm matchup will be pretty exciting.Even though only preseason.All the youngboys gonna hungry to rip in.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I think you might be mistaking our round one match against the Titans in Vegas (the other game being Storm and West Tigers.) Pre-season - that being trial games - have not been announced as yet. In fact, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Johnny Suede replied to Roy tannous's discussion Our preseason matchups pretty much confirmed
"I think you might be mistaking our round one match against the Titans in Vegas (the other game being Storm and West Tigers.) Pre-season - that being trial games - have not been announced as yet. In fact, I have no idea what you're talking about.…"
16 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Prof. Daz's discussion Double Standards
""Did I say that? Ever heard of manipulation, coercion, pressure to participate and help your team mates?"
Yep you just did....he was manipulated, coerced, pressured and he asked his team mates!
This is a shocking state of affairs Mallee, what can we…"
25 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Rylsey's Staff clean out continues
"I can see why Chief had the headline - i guess if the club wanted to keep James they would have offered more?
Lets be honest here the coaches have a job to do - skills / attack etc but head of Elite Pathways has the task to ensure they are at the…"
29 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Rylsey's Staff clean out continues
"Well, no outside back that is now putting pressure on fg has come through from development in the last 3 seasons. Shepard is also in conversation with the head of football to advise on the state of who's pushing through, and who we need to sign from…"
48 minutes ago
More…