Well, with the only real game that matters this round already done and the Eels holding a handy for and against lead over the second place Knights they could very well finish the round in first position.

So this blog is essentially for any game discussions over this weekend.

Go nuts (not too nuts).

I'm sure there will be plenty of further discussion regarding referees and rule changes. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Big old Asofa - Solomona is really struggling after 6mins. These new rules are going to make big blokes who lack lateral movement and fitness obsolete.

• Yes i love the new riule - its a bit of a leveller

Gosh I'd love to see that big gigantor have to be rotated off sooner :)

the tempo in our game was so so much quicker than any other so far tho 

we are fit and well suited !

• That's why he is working on his kicking game Bup!

• Couple of uncharacteristic dummy half booboos by the golden haired one 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Don't dismiss them, they will adapt and the raiders do have the wood over them lately. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Definitely less effective,  let's hope the game and the refs hold their nerve and don't  start letting the storm and roosters wrestle.

• Maybe I am a bit more realistic, I thought the game last night "wss the game of the round".

Melb still scare me with those "rushing moves" they tend to fcuk up us every time.

Raiders with the Pommy half and hooker are going to be a whole new challenge.....we will have an interesting check of where we are when we play Manly next weelk.....I'm sure they will play fast as well.

Interesting game today between them and the dogs, the dogs notorious for slowing the game/tempo to suit their lack of athleticism....tactics  under  the circumstances will be intriguing.

• Courage from the Knights today. What a performance from their young blokes. 

• Yeah would have felt like a loss for panthers fans that were watching. At 14 nil i was thinking it was gonna be 50 nil 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz replied to Hell On Eels's discussion KEEPING THE MOMENTUM GOING OR MORE: THE BENCH AND 14
"As I was saying "
34 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to MontoEel's discussion Baby Boo - Hoo Broncos
"Next week the Broncos apparently play the Dogs on Saturday. If the Broncos win, expect a week of redemption stories, treating the Broncos as the little engine that could. And it was even past their bedtime on a Saturday!  Ow if they lose to the Dogs…"
35 minutes ago
"Muttman, did you see Haas giving it to Milford behind the post?
I do sympathize with the younger brigade. Though on the flip side that same younger brigade will probably be smug a-holes years from now!"
48 minutes ago
"Brett, I don't see Brisbane Ch.9 obviously, but taking what you say as true, my question becomes why we are seeing the Fox Sports commentators bending over backwards to cry about the Broncos?
Murdoch influence leaching over? Free ride for Broncos be…"
50 minutes ago
More…