Replies

• What did we do with the cap space afforded by Waqa Blake's exit? Has it been swallowed up with upgrading existing talent? If not, we should have a bit to spend...

• Straight into Moses and Browns sky rockets mate .  Word around the circles is that Moses has very short arms and very long pockets too .  Does not like parting with it .  Hence why the negotiations took so long . Maybe Moses was a Jew after all. 

• Of course he was a Jew....you don't think God would have given the 15 commandments to any old bum....do you!

• LOL.... Trust you to pick up that one Tragic......Hey Sluggy rang me this morning, he has found the Foxtel Library and is in Paradise.

• I have Netflix added to my Foxtel  no charge. like I said it's like the all you can eat buffet at Caesars Palace.

• Ha , top movie. 

• Probability says we are broke .  We've been vocal about  needing players such as these but have failed to sign any of them .  It doesn't take Einstein to come to the conclusion that we have not been able to offer enough money . We are either in negotiations to land an Addo Carr or we are offering centrelink money . 

My bet is that we are trying to land a JAC and will fail there and go into the season yet again with a gaping hole and spend the first half of the season trying to sign rejects that can't get a run at their respective clubs and likey miss them too . 

• I think we are focused on a winger which is understandable.

• Speed and/or ability to play Fullback is what we are looking for in a Winger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Barney Bear's discussion Eels in hunt for Wallaby Fullback
"If that bargain bin starts with a F and ends in an I get over and get looking."
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion What is everyone's preferred BBQ meat choice?
"If you're ever looking to scratch an itch , Carlo , just yell out .   I'll jump in a taxi with a few Cruisers and be up there in 2 hours . "
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mac5733's discussion Vegas 2025 opener!!
"I have good mail that the air hostess's threatened to strike if Mark O'Neill and Dylan Brown were on their flights .  "
9 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Inside Info's discussion New rules changes thoughts during pre season games
"Whilst I agree with your call above ,  I don't mind the defending team getting a good chance of winning the ball back .  It takes away the guarantee of another 6 if you plod through 5 tackles and grubber the  ball in for dropout .  
but yeah , if…"
12 minutes ago
More…