Replies

• Thanks Anneslley but how does admitting that now help us? It's about time these jokes start getting fined for their incompetence 

• It's a farcical competition.  The NRL referees have a pre determined winner and will do whatever they can to get that result .  Every now and then they get caught out .  

• It makes you wonder whether they have money on the winner... allegedly!

• 💯 they would anyone that thinks the ref's ain't betting are deluded just look at the nba years ago ref's got caught out.Whilst betting agencies are involved there will always be corruption the nrl are making to much money to care

• Let's compare incidents? Sivo's stupid yet harmless facial on Garrick to Luai knocking out Simmonsen cold. One got sin binned one didn't. Both incidents were involving Klein. Klein is a protected species and I guarantee he will be officiating this weekend. 

• What's the point telling everyone you were wrong what is the point exactly we can't get the game back it's a pointless admission.I never understand these soughts of things.Really I or the club could give 2 shits about this admission hat you got it wrong again whoopee.

• The biggest problem with the ref's is Annesley.

Until this two bit crook gets the boot, we will consistently have bad refereeing. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
BA has told the media Mitch is unlikely for next week and Origin 1. Probably good that he doesn't rush back just to help NSW and get hurt again. Hopefully he's good to go for RD 14 v doggies. 
15 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Melbourne 44
Parramatta 4
+ happy with the efforts & physicality 😂✅️
+ we CHASED THE collision well  💥 ✅️😂
+ didn't ice 🧊  our chances 😂😂 😂✅️
+ proud of the defence it was 3 tries of kicks 😂✅️
+ we need to stay in the fight, & if we turn up like…"
41 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Great stuff HOE. This needs to be emailed to every board member. The stats are rather sobering. 
Bad luck is the 50/50 calls go against you the bulk of the time. Dropping balls, poor kick chase, or throwing the ball over the sideline, isn't bad…"
58 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to swiftedtayla's discussion rape allegation
"You won't regret it... in case you're going beyond just pool coping i.e. alfresco or somewhere else on a slab, you can get the trav in 2 different thicknesses... saves a fair bit of coin. Coping has to be the 1" or 25mm or whetever it is... but then…"
1 hour ago
More…