Replies

• Until we become a strong club on and off the field we will continue to be on the wrong side of 50/50 calls as well as blatant ones.

Officials have no fear of the EELS reaction to bad calls.

We are a joke to them

• Pretty sad when a game is decided in that fashion and the nrl just sits back and watches it happen. If Garrick is lining up the conversion just tell the ref it's wrong and reverse the call. 

• The game wasnt decided on that call. We actually scored during that period.

The game was decided by the poor defense, poor discipline and poor handling.

• Tough call as it should have been our penalty and no sin bin at 18-14. Changed the flow of the game and might have been a different outcome if ruled correctly. But I guess every team gets screwed over most weeks. 

• It often takes a lot out of players when they are down a man. This might come out during the ten minutes but often the affects are after. Little percentages are huge in such a close competition like the nrl.

• Manly were down to 12 men too, didnt seem to affect them...

• The Dylan brown 'not square' penalty annoyed me worse. At least the offside was an actual mistake, the other one was "I want to give a penalty so I'll make something up".

• Also the brown penalty when he was squirming on the ground. Sure he ran hard and credit to his toughness and courage but he was easily knocked over and hit pretty hard and squirming all over the ground is called milking. The ref got fooled by the crowd. Weak minded refs are very common unfortunately.

• Yeah he got smashed, don't get a quick play the ball off that usually 🤣

• Glad they addressed it but they did ommitt the fact that the ref could have sent it up stairs that close to confirm it wasn't a possible penalty try and didn't. If he did the bunker could have intervened.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Report says nothing signed yet , but verbally agreed to terms."
46 seconds ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Badger, for real? Has he signed the contract with a pen or pencil? I thought it was like Poppa said, based on media reports a few hours ago, but dunno. Who can keep up."
21 minutes ago
EA replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Yep made a couple typos sorry "
24 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Not so, Bennett is having talks with the Rabbits after Magic Round."
36 minutes ago
More…