NRL Charges

What does it take to be sent off. A classic from last nights game is the tackle on Lane verses Sivo. Sivo a fine and the 2 Manly players get 2 weeks each. How does Parramatta benefit from this? The teams advantaged are the teams Manly play over the next week and the team disadvantaged is Parramatta. Cleary Sivo was dumb but should not have been binned. Also Penisini should not have been binned because Turbo was in front of the kicker. Brown was also called not square when clearly he was square. Manly players where also driving with the head in tackles and getting away with it. Another classic of why a fullback should not be sin binned. How Cherry Evans was not binned for back chat shows me why the captain should be a front line player.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dylbags was dumb for playing at the hookers arm, this is always called a penalty, Hayne used to do it all the time and it was a penalty every time. 

For the record Hayne was square when he did it and so was Dylbags on the weekend. 

• Yep he was square. The refs eyes could not keep up with the play. I refuse to believe he was cheating. It's too simple to say that. I think they just aren't mentally capable of keeping up with the speed of the game. It's beyond them. It's beyond anyone. Even our "expert" commentators need replays all the time before they comment and they literally watch footy for a living. In such a scenario a bad ref will ref in a direction. It's suttle and hard to pick but it's there. I see it in many games.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"Bup, how many years have I been saying you should be on the coaching staff.
The great mystery is you watch the Dolphins tonight and basically they have been playing the same brand from the time they came in and they have a 73 year old coach, who is…"
7 minutes ago
KENDOZA posted a discussion
How good is he sign him up
10 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Oh Thankyou for the cliff notes 
I refused to watch  I didn't want to clog the beyond blue phone number 
now I am on my way to divorce I refuse to engage with stupid ppl - especially those who can't 
stop 
reflect on their behaviour 
and relearn …"
23 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Mate I just want referees like Klein Sutton etc to exit stage left.  I think the girls go ok. "
24 minutes ago
More…