Not a home game.

Unsure why we are still doing this Darwin trip, fans always cheer the other team 🤣

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Totally agree it's not a home game 

• Anyone else hear the crowd with the Gutho kick? Booing was loud, more Dolphins there or just against Parramatta. Either way it is not great.

• They have been booing every time we get a penalty as well 

• Yup . This game at Parra and we aren't in this situation . 

• Can we please stop playing in darwin

• Barely anyone in the crowd wearing an eels jersey

• I don't have a problem playing in Darwin as it brings in a lot of money to the club as someone pointed out yesterday but they need to stop playing against Queensland teams who are used to the heat all year round. Someone commented yesterday saying that heat doesn't play a factor in the game but it does.

• Hey I’ve got a good idea, let’s take a team from Western Sydney with a huge forward pack up to Darwin and play in 32degrees against a team that lives in tropical weather….

• The club needs to take this seriously. The game played out exactly as I expected with the players gassed after 50 minutes. So it seems the draw is not rigged hmmm what are the odds of going to Darwin and playing QLD teams on every time except once. If you have to play this game why not play it in July. The club needed to take a stand after last year and it failed to do so. It is time the club stood up to the NRL and called out this rubbish. With the heat the players lost it is much mentally as physically. I saw a ref call of a knock on at dummy 1/2 that did not happen and yet not a single word from any player they simply had lost all mental and physical strength. Unlike some I do not believe they gave up they simply had nothing left.

• The club doesn't stand up for anything, it's a shambles.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Well Demetriou has failed at the man managing side of coach. Sulley said it was his tactics, it was more so his managing. The amount of word on how he treated Latrell annoyed the playing group, but he also feared getting them offside would make it…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I think there will be more backlash extending him if we miss the 8 to be fair Hugo."
5 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Its definitely concerning Coryn, because as we've been saying for a while now, the domino effect from our underworking outside backs impacting our overloading engine room, is likely causing a lot of the defensive fatigue to begin with. 
Seems to…"
39 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Let's be clear here, with Moses playing every game so far we win the majority of those games. Remember we had a good win against Manly the last game he played.  Maybe his long kicking game has plastered over the cracks that have appeared of late,…"
47 minutes ago
More…