None of our players should play origin.

All our guys should rule themself out of origin and focus primarily on club footy. Trying to turn the season around while others clubs get hit by origin works for me.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Playing Origin would do them the world of good, and would expose them to playing with quality players. The only Parra players I can see who may get selected are Moses (if he is fit - looking dicey for Origin1) and probably Paulo. Maybe Hopgood, but personally I don't think he is quite where he needs to be at the moment. Not sure about RCG - Fittler clearly didn't like him, but it's a new team now.

• Think Nicho will be in the 6 Jersey , Moses needs to get some footy into his legs so they won't pick him. Hopgood probably will make it. 

• Earlier in the season I would have said RCG and/or Paulo were in with a chance, as was Moses. Moses is injured and Hynes is playing well, so that will keep him out. RCG and Paulo will need to really improve in the next few weeks to get picked now, I think they will look at some younger guys.

Hopgood is a real shot for Queensland though, and if he is picked of course he should play.

• Agree, I think our first game during origin period is v sharks. Should take advantage of no Hynes and try build up some momentum. Hopgood will probably make it but everyone else should be available 

• None would get selected anyway so it's a mute point.

• I dont know what all the fuss in with Paulo - adds no punch or drive... 

• Indeed. He has one good 20 minute period a month. Ordinary. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Mutts,
Yeah, I'd move to Penrith to win a title if I were a professional NRL player even for less coin.
It's "Purpose" over "Place and Comfort", for me. And over social judgements as well. Fair-weather people will always judge you no matter what.…"
8 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Gotta love the free flights down here, wine & dine on some lushious seafood, sip some Bollinger. Act all in and boom, see yaaaa"
16 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"It all came from the phone call from SBW, he told him about the weekly catch ups at Kens at Kensington and the hide the soap games robbo likes... An hour later deal was off"
18 minutes ago
Shane replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Raiders sign sticky till 2029 🤣🤣
"NRL9 just reported Bennet has signed with Souffs for 3 years for $3 million. "
20 minutes ago
More…