No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's not true at all. 

• Muttman that's what I heard I don't make things up. Is it true I assume people tell me the truth. I suppose I could make some inquiries. 

• I never said you made things up. I have inside knowledge here that's all. 

• Muttman I didn't say you accused me of making it up. The person who told me that was obviously referring  to before the start of last season. Another x factor player to come through Tigpies. I have a few contacts myself at Tigers and have known Frank Ponissi  as well a long time. When he was managing SA Rugby he took my young son into meet the team in their hotel and he coached my eldest in Reggies at Manly. I suppose I can say I have contacts too  in both camps.

• I can they let Tedesco go so letting Papenhuyzen go doesn't surprise me at all.

• I don't think they let Teddy go, he was never staying, no matter how much they offered.

• Thier left side defence is strong and thier right side attack as well, that just about has us screwed.

• If the storm play like this without Smtih and Munster nest week the eels will have very  little chance, if Smtih and Munster do play it could be another humiliating loss. 

• Possibly Frankie, but they will show more heart than your Roosters have tonight. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • The Storm work no matter who's in their team, their whole game revolves around relentless line speed especially early in sets , kick pressure , kick chase and pressuring playmakers .

Wait for a mistake then play a little more expansive but earn the right first. If your not prepared to give it back to them in equal measure you'll get rolled.

The one percenters perfectly executed is what they base their program on. You stick it to them early in halves and pressure them back and their weaknesses appear like every other side.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Pops, are you seriously considering the head of football and the coach are not equally accountable for recruitment.   I reckon you've fallen into the tct trap"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
32 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think anyone that has common sense and decency are in this boat. That is not to say BA should stay, I agree he has to go.
The one argument that we don't know is who has pulled the strings on the recruitment wagon, it is really a problem and…"
43 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I know mate I know..... BA is hard headed and doesn't ever seem to learn from his mistakes as we all can see.
Going to the game tonight half I hope me and my boys don't leave embarrassed "
46 minutes ago
More…