No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Apparently Storm offered him back to Tigers last year. When he left Tedesco was there.

• That's not true at all. 

• Muttman that's what I heard I don't make things up. Is it true I assume people tell me the truth. I suppose I could make some inquiries. 

• I never said you made things up. I have inside knowledge here that's all. 

• Muttman I didn't say you accused me of making it up. The person who told me that was obviously referring  to before the start of last season. Another x factor player to come through Tigpies. I have a few contacts myself at Tigers and have known Frank Ponissi  as well a long time. When he was managing SA Rugby he took my young son into meet the team in their hotel and he coached my eldest in Reggies at Manly. I suppose I can say I have contacts too  in both camps.

• I can they let Tedesco go so letting Papenhuyzen go doesn't surprise me at all.

• I don't think they let Teddy go, he was never staying, no matter how much they offered.

• Thier left side defence is strong and thier right side attack as well, that just about has us screwed.

• If the storm play like this without Smtih and Munster nest week the eels will have very  little chance, if Smtih and Munster do play it could be another humiliating loss. 

• Possibly Frankie, but they will show more heart than your Roosters have tonight. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SneakyEel replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion The Bench
"The games on the 18th of Feb. A ground hasn't be announced yet"
32 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion The Bench
"Thanks Sneaky.
I would expect to see the usual merry go round of up to 40 players getting a bit of a run."
40 minutes ago
SneakyEel replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion The Bench
"We play Dragons as well "
1 hour ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to Robert Lloyd's discussion TODAY
"Was thinking the same thing Tad - Cherry popped.
Halle looly loo YA!
Hope it F****D some sense into him"
1 hour ago
More…