moses to be 7 in world up now?

I was kinda hoping moses would not play world cup so he could focus on the eels and not be a risk injury wise, but alas, with Cleary out of action now, surely moses is a walk up start to the 7 jersey. Lets just hope he stays injury free, and will also come back later into pre-season trianing. i know im being selfish here, i should be saying good luck and well done, but i just know he will pick up an injury and be out at the start of next season as a result. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • There's no point in keeping Moses in cotton wool, I think we just need to accept he is going to continually get injured because he is ageing and we need a more-than-serviceable Plan B.

    Who knows, maybe a stint at the higher levels will click him back into better form, it's done that for him before.

  • Walters was on Matty J show saying "you don't want to be picking players who have not been playing for 4 or 6 weeks", and talking up Walker. Who would have guessed that a QLDer might bypass the half that was instrumental in winning the deciding SOO3 and outplaying Walker in the process?

    Moses deserves that #7. We know Walters will have no issue selecting Munster at 6, because Walters' "not if they have t played for 6 weeks" is parochial BS. 

    A player can always be injured but the Eels are seriously in need of rep level players and Moses is one, and how can it harm the team that one-season rookies are led around the park by a guy who just wore the 7 for Australia? No down side there

  • Recruitment exercise at worst I have no doubt at all he has to be part of the mentioned process to actually get that mentioned talent across the line.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parraborn1 replied to Roy tannous's discussion Pay best whatever the fuck he wants
"I wouldn't say "whatever he wants" but I sure as hell would love to get him here. He's had an incredible season, what a player."
2 minutes ago
Parraborn1 replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"It's definitely not BA's roster anymore. I'm not aware of what happens behind closed doors, but i don't believe Ryles is solely responsible for this roster. I'm sure Ryles wanted Dylan to stay and I'm sure Ryles has wanted to sign a long list of…"
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"It's how both teams are built that imo is the difference.
Newcastle are full of athletes and actually have some kids coming through that actually look the goods herein lies the difference.
Parra aren't built like that we have workman which in all…"
7 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to LB's discussion Who is our Lock in 2027 and beyond.
"LB, is Koina the one who played the last few games of the season in reggies? Injured most of year? What does "athletic for his size" mean? I ask because the modern lock appears to have no common physical characteristic: Yeo & Murray are different to…"
7 minutes ago
More…