Eels Blogs

MOSES KICKING YIPS

The only negative thing in today's massive win.

Congratulations boys well done one and all.

I believe Mitchell had a case of the yips today in his Goal kicking missing a few sitters. Maybe just a case of the nerves. What was it 3 from 8. He can't be that of with the goal kicking against Melbourne. Every point will count.

Should've been 10 more on that record breaking effort.

Exceptional play today otherwise.

P.S we have never lost when Manu kicks at 100%

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yip, his kicking was shithouse!

• Using the word "yips" has no application here.

Yips would imply nerves or fear.....really no pressure was on him given the match circumstances, there were no "clutch" shots.

What you will find with anyone in sport is that when you miss one, the confidence level comes into the equation and changes the technique of the execution. The situation evolved yesterday was probably the best that could have happened as he had the chance to rebalance and work at his technique and execution.

• More than made up for the "yips" with his attack and defence. Moses and Brown WILL be the premier halves pairing that Will lead us to premiership glory in the years to come, too big a hurdle this year, not impossible but, you never know. How's Bali Pops?.

• Bali was like the "curates egg" on this trip Mick..... good in parts.....unfortunately I had no say in the hotels and the two we stayed in were "shitholes" .....throw in Jetstar cancelling  their flight after sitting on the tarmac for an hour and another 3 in the lounge and another 3 organising the rebook.

Positively we found a whole new beach area in Sunur area I had never seen before, despite being there (sunur) a half a dozen times previously.

Well handled in the bar in Hawaii Mick, we had a similar experience with the Friday night game, but cooerced the locals and AFL supporters to shout for Parra.

If we had Slugg with us I am sure he could have changed the government on the island! 

• Jesus your boring some times puppy.

He was off goal kicking. Otherwise had a pearler of a game. I'm just saying he needs to goal kick better if we are any chance of beating Melbourne.

• No you didn't Chucky, you wrote a blog about "Moses kicking Yips"

If you don't understand the meaning of "yips" .......why write a blog about it, when its not in context?

• YIPS aren’t they little Asian guys with really thick glasses?

• I though they were the opposite of nups.

• His goalkicking has been off for several weeks now. It cost us the win over Brisbane two weeks back. 

• Yes, a lot of the good goal kickers have had interrupted runs lately. Hopefully this is a good wake up call!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Social Blogs