Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.

Moses ran at 36.1km/hr against Tigers (most likely when he scored the try). This puts him above Averilo who recorded 36km/hr recently. This means he has been the 6th fastest player this year. Everytime Moses runs the ball, he looks so dangerous. However, we only see glimpses of this during games as he reverts to trying to go around teams. Hence, Moses should run the ball more often like D Brown does. Think run before pass sometimes. 

9096712086?profile=RESIZE_400x

It is fair to say we have the fastest halves in the NRL. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• People overate Papenhyuzen's speed. Not many have a better acceleration than him, but there are a few players that have a greater top speed than him. Last year his top speed was 35 km/hr and 2019 he hit 35.9 km/hr against the Tigers in a 90min sprint (with the ball in his hands). 

• 90 min sprint ...now that's stamina

• Lol meant 90meters.

• If that speed was on his try Waqa's GPS must've been broken because he was gaining ground throughout

• apparently Blake's top speed was 33.7 km/hr which is odd. Cause yeh, he was gaining meters on Moses.

• What do you mean gaining? After Moses ran around the fullback with ball in hand? Of course the supports are going to catch up lol. 

• Yea but if Moses was running at 36.1km/hr, surely Waqa Blake was running close to that speed. 

• Don't forget it's top speed. Some blokes can't reach the same top speed but can keep a high speed for longer. Blake isn't all that fast off the mark but once he gets going he sustains a good speed for a long time with those long strides. 

• I rewatched the Moses try, and surely he reached his top speed once he passed Laurie. When Moses did pass Laurie, Blake was surely running faster than Moses. 

• Surprised to see Gutho on the list. Always thought if Gutho had a bit more speed he would be the best player in the game, up there with Turbo. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
22 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
25 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
27 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
29 minutes ago
More…