Replies

• Farking idiots, what did they expect Lane to say. They know he won't be talking to the media, not until the investigation is over,. If I was the media I would have been down the pub having a few, then tell the boss I spoke to Lane and all he said was " no comment"

• Bunch of idiots.

• Seriously what the fuck are the eels paying Lane ? He is driving a 15 year old Camry . 

• Lol best comment right there. 

• That’s the best 3rd party deal we could get him Frankie.

• What do you expect Paul, he lives on the North Shore.

• Haha I thought the same. And it’s fukn beige! Surely it has a wood beaded driver seat cover. For Gods sake upgrade your wheels son!

• He could if he wasn't spending all his dosh on coke.

• Warren Buffet and other wealthy people in the book Habits of millionaires mostly drive 3-4 year old camry's.

Lane is just getting in a bit early.

• Parramatta should be doing everything to keep Shaun out of the limelight right now, even setting him up with a minder until this blows over. Shaun’s mental health should be Parra’s priority. He’s the victim here, the perpetrator is the person who leaked the photo. 

I just hope this person’s name gets leaked out as well.....what a scumbag!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R9 v Knights: Winning Habits Put To The Test, Away From Home
"Great article mate :)
I'm looking at our woeful Newcastle history, taking into account that we may well have become VERY accustomed to playing at Bankwest and we have been "up" and playing great footy for a while now. Surely a flat performance is on…"
28 minutes ago
Fathead replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Cautious Optimism: My years as an Eels fan
"That's great - I still rate bozo, one hell of a player ! The Frank Hyde watch !!! In a world that was less complicated than today. "
45 minutes ago
Embers replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R9 v Knights: Winning Habits Put To The Test, Away From Home
"Another gem HOE.
Looking at the Knight's last ftwo games they've been up and down, just beating Manly who were without a host of players, and before that getting pumped by the Cowboys. In both games the Knights struggled to penetrate the defense of…"
45 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to GRUNTA BIGWAD - Soggy Salada's discussion The Wizard
"LOL, Daz you disappoint me mate. Surely a man of your intellect has heard of the Tower Of Love. You see, these fat heaps are a 3 (maybe a 2, or 1) whereas  I'm a 9 - a hard 9. It simply can't and would never happen - it's the 6th law of physics.
Thi…"
1 hour ago
More…