Martin Taupau is coming

Rumours are getting stronger, word has it he has fallen out with Trobojovic brothers.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can bet the sharks and roosters will be waiting
    • Sharks don't want him. He's a forward under 30.

• I don't know that I'd be making comments like that one Super, given our history of signing over 30s forwards in recent years ....

• How many forwards over 30 have we signed? Beau Scott, Vave and Watmough in the past 6 seasons? 

T-Rex - 29

Mannah - 30

Vave - 33 (31 when we signed him)

Matagi - 30 (28 when we signed him and now overseas)

Evans - 26

Terepo - 26

Tepai - 22

Alvaro - 25

Ma'u - 29

Niukore - 22

Gower - 32 (28 when we signed him)

I've maintained that anyone claiming we have some kind of retirement home for ageing forwards is complete BS and someone looking for a lazy excuse as to why we've struggled this year.

• Is Vave 33 or 29? Different birth years shown on different sources
  • Ive thought all along we are a good chance to get him, id not be suprised if you are right here Tone

• I don't know if he will make our squad unless we lose Vave and possibly a couple of our backrowers. 

Paulo, Mahoney, Tapau

Lane, Moreoa

Brown

Reserves

Nuikore, Mannah, Alvaro and a Utility is a handy pack indeed except it means no Vave,Mau and Evans.

I think you need a spot for Terepo as well

• My top 6 predictions may yet come to fruition. ;)
    • This reply was deleted.
      • He specifically said "may yet come" poppa....context mate :)

• Fcuk. Thanks for that visual Poppa...Jesus i pray let me un see the described.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Will 5150 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Completely true... but it might just be that BA getting the arse is likiely seen as the only move that is really possible i.e. far easier to punt a coach than fix everything above him. I think a lot of people calling for BA's head would be well…"
28 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Let's just say he's a repeat offender and a 16 year old girl was allegedly involved and a car that wasn't his was attended to be sold on to go along with it .  Refer to Fox league Facebook page comments section for  more info . "
36 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"What allegedly happened? Allegedly of course. "
3 minutes ago
LB replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I wonder what happened."
5 minutes ago
More…