Replies

• Jimmy was just showing his limited integrity Brett

• He likes his fingers in more than 1 pie 

• Well maybe CE could match Chiefy in integrity?

• Marl and Intrest....yep Chiefy is the brains behind the Trio!

• Who replaces him? My 9 year old schnauzer would do a better job than the imbeciles currently running the joint.

• YAY GOOD NEWS

TAKE BA WITH YOU TOO

• Gee and we have gone so bad under his tutelage....haven't we????.... how many clubs would like to have our record in the past 5 years??

Some of the genious's on here say they could do better whereas the people on here would not have a clue.

Parra pride says good news and take BA with you.....God help their replacements to put up with this lot.....the knives would be out before you could say "jack the ripper". 

• The Tigers are now chasing  Michael Cheika for the role.

Looks like we will be stuck with O'Neil after all 😪

• What' a relief Bem , the club can now continue being held to ransom by players and get pay overs . 

• Yep.

I'm sure some around here are happy with that news though as they prefer mediocrety rather than rock the boat and try something new.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"That left wing Is calling his name"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Fullbacks a spot that's so crucial to a team. Lots of eggs in a basket of a guy with one game under his belt. If hes half as good as the wraps he's getting on 1EE , he should be able to win a comp even if he faces up to the opposition all by…"
2 hours ago
Jack Eelson replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"Premiership winner that... no shit "
3 hours ago
Michael W. replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion ADDO-CARR OR NA?
"I think we might be in with a chance for Blake Wilson. Kiraz has one wing spot locked in, Dogs have bought Montoya and Enari Tuali, I don't think they go there to be 3rd and 4th choice wingers."
3 hours ago
More…