Replies

• was thinking the same

• laughing

• Cameron, Dick, Smith Chips, Billy Smith, Will Smith

• Will !!!!!

bring back will !!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

• Once you have had black, you never go back! I'm with you Carls, when there is a Will there is always a way!

• I was thinking of the actor Will Smith cry Sorry but I guess you have the other Will Smith too smile

• Brianne

• Robbie Smith from The Cure mate

• 12227455298?profile=RESIZE_930xThat's him....

• That's the man Franky. My late sister loved that band and I was subject to many cassette tapes / vinyl - mins you i diidnt mind them too 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Flow Basket replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Ryles released effective immediately
"It's not the time for baz slapping Videos or oneil hits that's for shaw"
45 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion 2025 LineUp + Positional Changes
"Are there that many hookers available I don't think Chesse is realistic because of price unless you want to send someone like Paulo Matto or Brown thee other way.
The Roosters like most of the top clubs operate from a point of strength not…"
1 hour ago
Charbs replied to Charbs's discussion 2025 LineUp + Positional Changes
"Agree with your assessment on the hooker roles and forwards. Hands is a backup at best. Havent seen anything from Lussick either, and in the lower grades he's just as bad. I think for MA it's a confidence thing and it's early days, but I wouldn't…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Charbs's discussion 2025 LineUp + Positional Changes
"Well it all has to depend on who we want to offload and who we manage to offload. Regardless of offloading talent, we need at least 2 more Wingers, even for depth. I would look for a Prop, edge, utility and Winger for starting 17, maybe even another…"
1 hour ago
More…