Replies

• Doesn't matter Brett, o'neill has to go. We all saw how Fulton raided Manly 

• Not until he was employed by the Tigers. He didn't recruit for the Tigers whilst he was working for Manly. 

• Jimmy was just showing his limited integrity Brett

• He likes his fingers in more than 1 pie 

• Well maybe CE could match Chiefy in integrity?

• Mitchell Moses showed interest in the Tigers did he go.It's the silly season around who what and where rumours wise.

• Marl and Intrest....yep Chiefy is the brains behind the Trio!

• Who replaces him? My 9 year old schnauzer would do a better job than the imbeciles currently running the joint.

• YAY GOOD NEWS

TAKE BA WITH YOU TOO

• Gee and we have gone so bad under his tutelage....haven't we????.... how many clubs would like to have our record in the past 5 years??

Some of the genious's on here say they could do better whereas the people on here would not have a clue.

Parra pride says good news and take BA with you.....God help their replacements to put up with this lot.....the knives would be out before you could say "jack the ripper". 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

paul taylor posted a discussion
I can't help but acknowledge how much an improved team Canterbury have become . They are 2nd best defensive team in the comp.  They are starting to tear broncos a new one . defence structure is easily the best I have seen this year. I don't think…
43 seconds ago
Eels95 replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Dreadful errors.  I really don't care how good you are there's no excuse for some of these errors. "
2 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"the middle defence cannot handle Newtown. MA fell asleep at marker for the first try."
6 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"Eels down 16-0. Some one sided ref at the start for some reason compounded with eels errors."
7 minutes ago
More…