Replies

• Is there a link to the Warriors tweet?

• Yes, Marata's manager..... you people are behaving very mysteriously......lots of people will be coming after various players, nothing you guys are going to say will change anything.....just have patience and faith.

This is almost hysteria, everyone go home and buy a new vibrator or something.

• I mean, out of all the comments to reply to, you chose to reply this dribble to a bloke who just wants a link to a tweet. 

This is straight tall poppy symdrome. 

• So who has the tall poppy syndrome Simmo you or me? are your achievments that high?

"Tall poppy syndrome in Australia; why does it still exist? Tall poppy syndrome describes aspects of a culture where people of high status are resented, attacked, cut down or criticised because their achievements make them stand out from their peers." Wikipedia

• Never trust a man who posts quotes from wikipedia. It only shows how much of a dope he really is. 

• Ah! now I understand, sorry I didn't realise I was conversing with a moron.

• I never trust a (man?) with numbers in they name

• The taller the poppies, the better the opium

• Care to clarify where the hysteria in my comment is mate?

I only asked for a link. Like many blogs on this site, I call BS and wanted proof of it. It is very easy to cut and paste the screenshots to make it look real.

• I think O'Neill and BA have done an excellent job of recruitment- but where they stuffed up biiiig time was having so many contracts expiring at same time!! - and furthmore which doesn't help either they coincide with coaches deal expiry 😡

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tragiceel replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"RCG will be a huge loss for us but on a brighter note we will be able to use some of his money to upgrade Niukore, Papalii and Mahoney for 2023 and beyond, these are all young players and the future of our club. "
3 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Longfin Eel's discussion Commbank Stadium
"Slugg, don't know if you have Foxtel but tonight at 10-15 on Docos , the Everly Bros ,Harmonies from Heaven, worth a watch."
24 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"So how many more years are you prepared to wait for that to be a possability based on an if?  RCG is proven, these others are not."
35 minutes ago
BEM replied to Scott Gregs's discussion RCG not taking his last year to consider move to new Dolphins
"Would hate for this to happen as RCG is one of my favourite players. I wanted him at Parra for ages and was ecstatic when we signed him.
He would be a massive loss for us.
In saying that, Rodwell looks to be he closest thing we have to RCG. If he…"
43 minutes ago
More…